The health and safety of symposium attendees is of utmost importance to AALA. Below is a list of steps that AALA will be taking at the 2021 symposium to make sure that all attendees feel safe and comfortable:
- AALA will follow all required health directives and precautions.
- Social distancing will be available in all meeting rooms (i.e., our meeting spaces are designated to accommodate two or three times the number of our attendees).
- Face coverings are encouraged.
- At registration, attendees will self-designate with stickers on their name tags that indicate their comfort levels with physical proximity/contact to let other attendees know their preferences as follows:
- Orange = Social distancing
- Purple = Fist or elbow bumps are acceptable
- Blue = Handshakes and hugs are acceptable
AALA will do everything it can to ensure proper ventilation at symposium venues. (We have already confirmed that the University of Utah Law School, where the Thursday CLE sessions will be held, has a state-of-the-art ventilation system that does not reuse any air.)
AALA will host its 42nd Annual Agricultural Law Educational Symposium on November 4-6 2021, in Salt Lake City, UT.
Attendees may earn up to 3 CLE credits for Thursday and up to 12 credits of CLE (including 1 ethics hour) for Friday-Saturday. Our two-day symposium is headquartered at the Little America Hotel. There are keynote sessions and concurrent sessions over the course of Friday and Saturday. Concurrent sessions are organized by four tracks: food law; in-house/corporate counsel; policy; and private practitioner.
Our popular “Ag Law Updates” will once again be offered, additional details will be announced soon.
The symposium also includes AALA’s 42nd Awards Luncheon on Saturday afternoon.
Thank you to our generous sponsors, which provide invaluable support to the AALA as we offer our 42nd annual educational symposium.
We look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City, UT. For more information please call AALA at 785-233-4512 or email us at email@example.com