The Agricultural Law Update is a benefit provided to members that is intended to provide a practical resource to keep its members current on developments in agricultural law while also providing in-depth analysis of relevant legal issues affecting the agricultural industry. The Ag Law Update is provided on a quarterly basis.
AALA looks forward to receiving and publishing diverse articles that reflect the broad and growing issues facing agriculture and the law. If interested in writing an article, please email Ed Cox.
- Justin Newell Hesser, THE BATTLE OVER “AG-GAG” LAWS CONTINUES, WITH CHALLENGERS HAVING SUCCESS
- Todd J. Janzen, WILL SHARING AG DATA LEAD TO ANTI-TRUST VIOLATIONS?
- Drew Kershen, GMO FOOD – MANDATORY LABELING IN THE UNITED STATES
- Joe Willis, INTRODUCING THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA NATURAL RESOURCE USER’S LAW AND POLICY CENTER
- Drew Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 2ND QUARTER 2017
- David C. Berry & Thomas P. Redick, GENETIC EDITING IN AGRICULTURE: PATENTING AND POTENTIAL LIABILITY ISSUES
- Megan Galey & Thomas P. Redick, SYNGENTA GROWER AND GRAIN TRADER CLAIMS
- Drew Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 1ST QUARTER 2017