The Agricultural Law Update is a benefit provided to members and is intended to provide a practical resource to keep its members current on developments in agricultural law while also providing in-depth analysis of relevant legal issues affecting the agricultural industry. The Ag Law Update is provided on a quarterly basis. To read past editions, please login to the Members side of the website and navigate to the Ag Law Update page of the Resources section.
AALA looks forward to receiving and publishing diverse articles that reflect the broad and growing issues facing agriculture and the law. If interested in writing an article, please email Ed Cox.
Agricultural Law Update Fall 2018
- Peggy Kirk Hall, REDUCING THE RISK OF LIABILITY FOR ZOONOTIC DISEASE TRANSMISSION ON AGRITOURISM OPERATIONS
- Drew L. Kershen, COMMENTARY: U.S. LITIGATION OVER “NATURAL” LABELS
- Drew L. Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 2 ND QUARTER 2018
Agricultural Law Update Spring 2018
- Kristine Tidgren, IMPACTS OF THE TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT ON AGRICULTURAL PRODUCERS
- Linda Chezem, AGRICULTURE AND NEW FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION (FMCSA) REGULATIONS
- Drew Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 3RD QUARTER 2017
Agricultural Law Update Volume 29 Number 2 Fall 2017
- Justin Newell Hesser, THE BATTLE OVER “AG-GAG” LAWS CONTINUES, WITH CHALLENGERS HAVING SUCCESS
- Todd J. Janzen, WILL SHARING AG DATA LEAD TO ANTI-TRUST VIOLATIONS?
- Drew Kershen, GMO FOOD – MANDATORY LABELING IN THE UNITED STATES
- Joe Willis, INTRODUCING THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA NATURAL RESOURCE USER’S LAW AND POLICY CENTER
- Drew Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 2ND QUARTER 2017
Agricultural Law Update Volume 29 Number 1 Summer 2017
- David C. Berry & Thomas P. Redick, GENETIC EDITING IN AGRICULTURE: PATENTING AND POTENTIAL LIABILITY ISSUES
- Megan Galey & Thomas P. Redick, SYNGENTA GROWER AND GRAIN TRADER CLAIMS
- Drew Kershen, AGRICULTURAL LAW BIBLIOGRAPHY – 1ST QUARTER 2017